Halo and Horns Video Game!

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thursday Thoughts

In making Halo and Horns I'm always fascinated with the two halves of human nature.  Sometimes, the people that appear to be bad on the outside are actually really nice and, of course, the opposite can also be true.

In a world where everyone has something to say on social media, something to be outraged about or to complain about, I think our actions define us more than anything else.  We can be so judgmental so quickly!   Who are we to our friends and family?  To strangers?

Let's put aside our soap boxes for a moment and get down to brass tacks.   What actions can we take on a daily basis that actually help other people?  Is it giving an extra big tip for no reason other than to make someone's day?  It's a tiny thing.  But, for me, it can certainly be that simple sometimes!

It's what I'm thinking about on this Thursday morning.

Back to my coffee and writing more H and H!

J.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment