Halo and Horns Video Game!

Monday, March 13, 2017

Greetings from Purgatory!

HELL-o!  Or HAY-Lo!

A lot going on here in the afterlife!   A brand new Halo and Horns comic book, a video game and some extra special secret stuff will be popping up in my new Etsy store for all who care to partake!   If you're curious, you can go to Etsy and type in Halo and Horns.  You'll see the guys show up as an icon and you'll know you're in the right place.


I've been working in the animation industry for the past thirty years and one of my favorite jobs was when I worked as a Warner Bros. Animator for their classic characters.... you know, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, etc.?


Well, I was just thinking about how fun that era was and it reminded me of an amazing book... one that I would recommend as a source of inspiration if you love classic cartoons.  The book is called, CHUCK AMUCK and chronicles the career and life of legendary cartoonist Chuck Jones.  It's a fun read and is filled with Chuck's drawings of Bugs Bunny and the gang when he drew them back in the golden age of animation.

For all you aspiring animators out there, stay encouraged and keep drawing!  Making cartoons can be one of the most enjoyable careers a person can ever have.

This is J.J. Signing off!


No comments:

Post a Comment